Lala Dolly


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



On the up: Bukit Bintang
On the down: Crap parking...

I just LUUUUURVE Bukit Bintang, the whole area stretching from Westin all the way down to the dirty Jalan Alor Bit. I don't care what people say about it being lala and all the people there being real ah lians. I LOVE IT! Everytime I go down (which isn't often because of the damn traffic), I wonder why I don't go more often. And it seems I never have enough time to do everything I want to get done while I'm there.

I love love love that there are cute posh stores and also cute cheap super-tacky places where everything looks like it's neon. And totally fattening fun places like Tiffin Bay, Green Lotus and all that fooooooood in the bottom bit of Starhill to just sit around and eat til you're sick. And no matter how long you've lived in KL, you'll always find something you never did before.

Consider, there really is everything there:

Fabulous hairdressers (Mike!)
one of KL's best spas (Spa Indrani - it smells nice just standing outside)
the best char siew in the world (you know the one!)
fake software and all the funny dodgy computer guys at Imbi Plaza
Bibi's famous sexy divas show at The Ship
everything-you-ever-need for a handphone
Salsa at QBa
Westin's heavenly beds
pirate DVDs
and
Tengku Shamel, the best marketing/PR executive on the planet (Really. Really really).

Only downer? Parking is either waaaay expensive or dark, dingy and smells.

|

Previous posts

Back tracking...

Dolly also writes for...

Dolly reads...

Write to...

  • dollyblogATyahooDOTcom