Dolly's karma


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



On the up: Inspiration
On the down: Having the whole universe mock your hard work

After a big obsessive bout of BodyStep and running around aerobic classes in a frenzy, I've finally totally knackered out my legs and knees. Now it even hurts to drive myself to the chiropractor. Imagine that - lying flat out on a chiropractor's table at the tender age of 25 because I screwed up a few nerve endings and my hips are all outta synch.

All that laziness and elaborate schemes on how to get out of PE classes for 10 years of school has come back to bite me in the ass (and misaligned the nerve endings in the process). Now that I do actually really truly madly deeply want to get fit, lose the fat and exercise myself down to Lindsay Lohan, I. Just. Can't.

And then, today I finally decided I would do lots of work. I even wrote a list of things to do this week and pinned it up next to my desk. So the rajin, ok? So there I was: plod plod plod on an article when BOOF! power cut. And my laptop battery doesn't work so everything shut off and work had to stop.

The procrastination has come back to bite my eager typing fingers and mock me. Something in the air is definitely conspiring to keep me away from self-improvement.

|

Previous posts

Back tracking...

Dolly also writes for...

Dolly reads...

Write to...

  • dollyblogATyahooDOTcom