Excited Dolly


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



On the up: Post-midnight energy
On the down: Threats of flu

Wheee! This is just too much fun. After two years, I've discovered I can write in different colours. See, technology does evade me but I'm getting the hang of it and it's all very exciting.

It's time to go to bed - A is down with a flu and I'm sitting here breathing in all his germs while he snores his way to wellness. Surely the clever thing to do would be to go to get out and go to the other room to avoid the germs but I haven't got round to getting wireless set up yet so I'm still anchored to my desk like a deadweight. Keep saying I'll do it when we move out to the apartment (which won't be for at least another six months anyway). Procrastination is fabulous.

Which is just what I'm doing now instead of um... important stuff like work (dirty four-letter word)...

|

Previous posts

Back tracking...

Dolly also writes for...

Dolly reads...

Write to...

  • dollyblogATyahooDOTcom