Dolly's best friend


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



On the up: Childhood
On the down: Realising you're ageing

I wondered what it would be like to write about things now through the eyes of ourselves aged-5 - something along the lines of....?

My best friend

I have a friend. Her name is Shantini. She is very pretty. Her face looks like it is made from chocolate. I like to go to lunch with her. We eat a lot of cake until we feel very sick. We like to talk a lot. We like to bash up men when we talk. It is very fun. Because boys are dumb sometimes. Shantini says maybe we are femeeneests but I don't know what that means. She is very clever and knows a lot of things. We like to go shopping. Shantini has lots of expensive shoes. I want her shoes. They are red. She said they are 1000 ringgits but I do not have so much money not. So I have to work very hard. But Shantini said she will lend me her big red handbag. It is very nice. I can hold the handbag and wear my red Escada dress and go to a big party. It will be very nice. Shantini and I have a lot of fun.

The end.

|

Previous posts

Back tracking...

Dolly also writes for...

Dolly reads...

Write to...

  • dollyblogATyahooDOTcom