Dolly thinks of washing cars for a living


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



On the up: Funny MSN conversations during work hours
On the down: Work during work hours

While at work today, A sends me a message on MSN. "What are you doing?"

"I'm at the magazine," I answered. While looking up old photos of Ashlee Simpson, I could see the message icon lighting up orange and blinking, blinking, blinking, blinking. When I finally checked, it said:

A: but what are you doing?
A:why dont you wash cars for a living?

I said, "Alright!" thinking he was just doing the general silliness thing again. He went on,

A: There is a guy in my building that washes cars. 15rm a car and say he washed 6 a day that is 90rm a day
A: 450 rm a week
A: 1800 ringit a month tax free
A : which come to think of it isn't alot

And then, right at the end as an afterthought...

A: maybe you shouldn't wash cars for a living.

Then he went back to his work.

|

Previous posts

Back tracking...

Dolly also writes for...

Dolly reads...

Write to...

  • dollyblogATyahooDOTcom