Dolly's boarding school friend (and antics)


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



On the up: Immaturity
On the down: Growing up, getting serious

I seem to be having some sort of nostalgic moment re: friends and such. Friend from boarding school, Isabelle, was down in KL for the weekend. I spent the definitive growing up years with her as roommates for three years and it's kind of strange to meet up with someone 12 years later and see that she's almost exactly the same... which is a good thing of course. She made me realise how "serious" I've become. I'm still siao lah, but comparatively, if you look at the completely idiot things we used to do, I'm a flipping square now. Things like:

swimming across swamps
setting up elaborate traps made of laundry baskets (that fell on the houseparent's head)
rollerblading ourselves into a wall (requiring x-rays thereafter)
boiling milk in a kettle ("Oh my god. Why does it smell so weird? Why is the kettle burning?")
dancing with lit candles for a traditional show
and of course, chasing lots of boys (17 year old boys are very attractive when you're 13).

We went to La Bodega when Isabelle was in KL, she drank half of this funny-looking Martini and looked like she was going to throw up. Here we are looking errr.... glamourous. Hah.



|

Previous posts

Back tracking...

Dolly also writes for...

Dolly reads...

Write to...

  • dollyblogATyahooDOTcom