Dolly can't stop eating


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



On the up: Good food / not having to starve
On the down: Incontrollable greed

I just can't stop shovelling food into my mouth. I'd like to think maybe it's only because it's hormones wracking their monthly round of havoc but am slightly concerned that it might just be because I'm greedy and out of control.

I started to notice that I'm currently not looking in shape and fit anymore - it's shifted to looking "not-that-fat" which could just spiral downhill into looking like Mr Blobby soon.

But I can't stop the obsession with sugar! (This includes sugar that is disguised in evil carbohydrates like big bowls of pasta).

Then again, I still think I'm lovely :) I even told Bibi the other day I thought I was fabulous:

When I'd been complaining about getting supersized fat, he said, "Well I guess we can't all be supermodels" or something like that, something almost discouraging but not quite.

I sent him back an SMS: "Well I have inner beauty mah. My heart is as beautiful as a supermodel."

He said, "Try going to Ford Agency, demand for the show-stopper runway spot, saying they can't reject cos u have a supermodel heart, otherwise threaten to sue! Discrimination!"

I was all errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr............. So bloody smitchy! I get the point already! pfft! haha...

|

Previous posts

Back tracking...

Dolly also writes for...

Dolly reads...

Write to...

  • dollyblogATyahooDOTcom