Dolly's conundrum (involving money)


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



On the up: Money
On the down: Fucking up the way I spend it

First, I spent heaps of money for the gym. Then of course, everyone knows my nutty obsession with going to step classes almost every day and doing all the high options. I thought it was an excellent investment of my money since: money = looking fabulously fit. And well worth it too since I was going to soooo many classes all over the place for the same price (the hokkien in me knows a bargain!)

Then I totally fucked up my knees and legs.

And now I'm spending lots of money at the chiro to fix my legs.

Round and round we go.

|

Previous posts

Back tracking...

Dolly also writes for...

Dolly reads...

Write to...

  • dollyblogATyahooDOTcom