Dolly loves to eat colour


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



On the up: Food Colouring
On the down: Chemicals that make you sick

Oh I just love food colouring! Today I bought a huge bag of marshmallows just because they were pink, green, orange and yellow. They're just the same as the plain white ones but I'm convinced the colour makes it taste better.

I think they only use that sort of cheap trick to con kids into buying heaps of junk food, but evidently, it also works for 25-year-olds who don't like bland food.

It makes me believe that those Cherry flavoured ChupaChups really are made with red cherries; that sour cream and chive crisps really are made with fresh, green chives; and that neon orange Super Rings are made with real good cheese.

It helps to have a vivid imagination, no? It almost wills away the bad bad side effects of chemically altered foods.

|

Previous posts

Back tracking...

Dolly also writes for...

Dolly reads...

Write to...

  • dollyblogATyahooDOTcom