Dolly goes shopping


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



On the up: Shopping!
On the down: Not having enough money to shop

Can you believe it? I went into La Senza today and didn't buy anything.

But there were wonderful things ON SALE at TopShop and Warehouse so I bought lots of stuff not with my money (which is always more fun).

I am addicted to buying mini skirts but because I have such short (chunky, clunky) legs have to wear high heels with them to create that deceptive illusion that they're longer. And I'm banned from wearing heels because of my horrible leg injuries. I'm going to have to swear off BodyStep - it's just not worth the extreme pain.

So now, two new miniskirts and no chance to wear em. But 50% off! Yay!

|

Previous posts

Back tracking...

Dolly also writes for...

Dolly reads...

Write to...

  • dollyblogATyahooDOTcom