Dolly's ambitions


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



On the up: Childhood ambitions
On the down: Realising how unambitious I was

I just remembered today that when I was a kid, I thought it would be soooo glamourous to work in a bank. Not as something fancy like a consultant or investment banker but as a bank teller. I thought it would be just so cool to sit behind a counter and do important things for people.

Thank god I grew up and developed other ambitious. I'm so shit with money, imagine if I was sitting behind a counter dealing with yours. And having to hear that "Ding. One. Zero. Zero. Five" talking machine thing calling out queue numbers all day long.

|

Previous posts

Back tracking...

Dolly also writes for...

Dolly reads...

Write to...

  • dollyblogATyahooDOTcom