Dolly searches high and low for shaving gel


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



On the up: Bubblegum scented shaving lotion
On the down: Shaving Gel famine

Is it just me or has anyone else noticed that you just can't get shaving gel for women in KL anymore? They only have their gross hair removal cream stuff that stinks to high heaven and gives me rashes, and men's shaving cream which smells so, well, butch and manly and gives me a headache.

What is everyone shaving their legs with?!

I've had to ask my nutty aunty from Singapore to bring some up for me when she next visits but because she's so nutty and scatty, I thought I'd better send her a photo. So I spent a sizeable amount of time this afternoon searching for Giltette Satin Care Shaving Gel images online to send her... Time that could have been spent writing articles.

Geez, the things we do to get rid of body hair. Yeech!

|

Previous posts

Back tracking...

Dolly also writes for...

Dolly reads...

Write to...

  • dollyblogATyahooDOTcom