Dolly has a crush


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



On the up: Compassionate lust
On the down: Trying to convince people you have compassion

I’ve done it again – developed fantastical crushes one someone at the Dharma centre (You’d think a 25-year-old like me would have grown out of crushes by now but evidently I haven’t).

There was a giant crush last year then it turned out he was gay - story of my bloody life. But anyway, this one is straight. Definitely. We’ve checked it out. Unless he decides to switch teams now which could just happen knowing my luck with homosexuality.

The three S’s – Shirley, Susan and Sharon – are even conspiring with Ruby on how to matchmake the dolly. They’ve sent Ruby off to do research. Then somebody said, “But what about her boyfriend? A?” Everyone went “Errrr…” and then went on ahead with the planning anyway.

Today I was talking to Shirley:

Me: If I have babies with him, they are going to be SO beautiful
S: Oh, yes, and they will be Dharmic too (dunno where she gets that idea from cos I am so not Dharmic). You’ll have Dharmic faeries. It will be great for world peace.
Me: Yes, see. So I MUST get together with him – it’s for world peace.

I told Bibi about my newest infatuation.
He said: You must one of those evil spirits who aims to disrobe the scholars or practitioners by sucking their essence.
No no no no no. I told him my theory about the beautiful world-peace babies. “If we had kids, they would be beautiful and very Dharmic faeries. It would help to propogate world peace. And therefore it is essential i get together with him.”
He said: Oh yes! I so trust that you were thinking with your Dharma heart and not the lustful mind.... *blink blink*

Of course, always with compassion for all living beings!

|

Previous posts

Back tracking...

Dolly also writes for...

Dolly reads...

Write to...

  • dollyblogATyahooDOTcom