The saga of Dolly's legs


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



On the up: Mobility
On the down: Pained legs

The neverending saga of my legs continue. Now that I'm back in town and running around, the pain has reared up its ugly head again.

I've decided it's my damn car that's giving me the most problem. Because the brake is so much higher up than the accelerator, I have to move my whole bloody leg up and down and up and down just to get through traffic. It's like being on a bloody rowing machine and it's not even a manual car.

Anyway, went to the chiro today and she pressed a few points in my thighs and everything hurts double now, thanks a lot. I'm not allowed to drive for a week to stop aggravating the pain so the upside of all this is being chauffeured around. The downside is immobility and feeling like a bloody cripple whenever I want to just go out to the shops.

*grump*

|

Previous posts

Back tracking...

Dolly also writes for...

Dolly reads...

Write to...

  • dollyblogATyahooDOTcom