Dolly clears her clutter


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



On the up: Email
On the down: Inbox clutter

I just spent an hour clearing out my email inbox because I get totally terrible paranoid that my crappy little Yahoo quota will fill up and I won’t have any more space. It was only 26% and I was freaking out already (don’t ask lah, I am excessively paranoid).

Now it’s down to 20% and the panicking has subsided. This exercise has been strangely carthatic and yet probably totally useless especially if you consider the fact that I have a proper email account but insist on using web-based mail. I create my own problems, I know.

Then again, this whole thing could just be another of my wily self-deception tricks to avoid doing work.

Just like err.... incessantly writing in this blog even thought there's only about 3 people reading it.

|

Previous posts

Back tracking...

Dolly also writes for...

Dolly reads...

Write to...

  • dollyblogATyahooDOTcom