Dolly goes slightly bonkers


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



On the up: Nice dreams
On the down: Questioning the state of your mind

That's it, I've officially gone slightly bonkers. Was even dreaming about World Peace last night. I dreamt I kissed him in Nepal and then we had to go around acting like nothing had happened so the other people on the trip wouldn't find out.

I was telling Khandarohi all this silliness the other day and his only reply was "Ah Yo! WHAT are you smoking?!" like I had totally lost it.

I think he has a point. I'm not even on anything and I'm going bonkers. Imagine the added effect of stimulants.

|

Previous posts

Back tracking...

Dolly also writes for...

Dolly reads...

Write to...

  • dollyblogATyahooDOTcom