Dolly is rescued


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



On the up: Heroic boyfriends
On the down: Conditional love

A tried to piggy back me, sort of, today, which is no small feat considering I'm not exactly Tinkerbell. My mother was screaming away in the background that he might break his back and I was screaming away in his ear because he'd yanked me into a funny angle and it was hurting.

"But but but, I might need to save you from a fire one day," he said.

"Okay! Let's practise some more then!"

My mother started screaming again. "DON'T! You could really injure his back!"

So I suggested that maybe he should just pick me up by my legs and drag me out of the fire.

He put one of my arms around his neck and tried me drag me, like they do with drunk, passed out people. But that didn't work either because I wasn't passed out and was helping along by shuffling my feet. Not a good dress rehearsal.

Eventually, we decided he would just have drag me by my hands.

"It might damage your head though" he said. "If I drag you down the stairs, it'll bang your head."

"And then, what happens if I turn into a zombie?" I asked (must exhaust all possibilities, just in case).

"Well then, I'd have to kill you! I'll have to beat you over the head with a shovel."

|

Previous posts

Back tracking...

Dolly also writes for...

Dolly reads...

Write to...

  • dollyblogATyahooDOTcom