Ill Dolly


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



On the up: Being manja
On the down: Colds and coughs

Shouldn't have spoken to soon. Just as I was talking about how everything was on the up up up, I've caught this horrible cold and cough. Blarrrrggghhhh.

See, just when I was all inspired to take over the world, do work, have boys with beautiful eyes fall on their knees for me, I get all snotty and coughy and look like shit. Something really is conspiring to stop me from working. It's a sign. I'm not meant to do work. Ever! .... After all, every time I start off trying to do a whole heap of work, something evil takes over and stops me.

On the upside, being ill is great for getting attention and A is being so damn lovely about everything. He was even going to drive out to buy me doughnuts at midnight last night.

Also, being ill makes everything taste so damn good. Is it just me or does getting ill make all this food look extra good? I eat SO much when I'm sick and the huge pleasure I get out of eating something that's usually pretty gross is magnified about a thousand times.

Like, when I used to get colds at uni, I would eat big bowls of instant mash potato and pasta and instant pasta sauce. Sounds totally gross but it is the nicest thing ever when you're sick.

This time round I'm craving Malay kuih and kettle chips.... but it doesn't matter what you give me to eat, it'll all taste great.

Blaarrrggghhhh... Am crawling back to bed. Bye bye.

|

Previous posts

Back tracking...

Dolly also writes for...

Dolly reads...

Write to...

  • dollyblogATyahooDOTcom