Dolly's gross feet


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



On the up: Pedicures
On the down: Not having an appointment

I can't believe I'm going to talk about this but I spent about an hour running all over the Bukit Bintang area looking for someone to give me a pedicure. Everywhere was full up - Starhill, Piccolo Galleria, Lot 10.

I'm not big on pedicures - normally I can't sit still for so long and I always feel kind of bad for the person who has to touch and look at my ugly feet. But for some reason, I was OBSESSED about getting my feet done today.

So I was running all over the place, and just as I went into Piccolo Galleria, I see David clomping down the escalator. David is one of those very angelic boys who manages Kechara Mystical Treasures (Dharma shop affiliated to the centre) and is super Dharma. He's also quite cute in a goofy way which makes me very nervous talking to him.

Anyway, he's all "Oh what you YOU doing here?" (because err... I'm never in the area and being remotely near something Dharma is always a big, fat surprise for everyone).

So I "confess" that I'm trying to find somewhere that'll do me a pedicure.

He laughs and laughs and looks at me like I'm a little crazy.

Then I think, Oh my god, he is so going to blab to everyone that he saw me in town trying to get prettify my feet.

"DON'T TELL JOE!" I said quickly.

All the work I'm doing for Kechara Media and Publications comes from Joe, and somehow he's managed to get it into his pretty head that I'm this real hard working Dharma chick who doesn't have time for anything because I'm doing soooo much Dharma work. In a strange fit on inspiration the other day, I even offered to do more work and help him out with the crazy workload but he protested and said "No no no no no, you're already doing sooooooo much."

And here I am running around for hours trying to find someone to scrub my feet and paint my toenails.

|

Previous posts

Back tracking...

Dolly also writes for...

Dolly reads...

Write to...

  • dollyblogATyahooDOTcom