Dolly pisses off a guai lo


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



On the up: Cosmopolitan, expat Bangsar
On the down: Stupid guai los

I love Bangsar Shopping Centre - it has everything you need and places to eat (always important). But the snooty guailos who seem to think Bangsar is their backyard are definitely a problem.

I went food shopping today (for the fruit salad for my new diet remember). Didn't bother with trolleys because I'm crap at manoeuvering them so took one of those bright green plastic baskets.

Anyway, was at the vegetable section picking up tomatoes or whatever, and when I turned around to move away from the counter, I actually swung my basket into some bigtallugly guai lo's arm. Oops.

He was all

OOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWW

*GLARE*

*Rubbing his arm with a big dramatic flourish*

*Snarling evilly at me*

I apologised profusely, as you do, but he continued to glare evilly at me as if I had intentionally gone out of my way to whack him with my basket.

It was an effing plastic basket! And it only had like 4 bananas and 2 avocados in it. How much harm could it do?

Really, these guai los think we should give them a flipping red carpet and move away when they walk past us or what?

|

Previous posts

Back tracking...

Dolly also writes for...

Dolly reads...

Write to...

  • dollyblogATyahooDOTcom