Dolly gets (intellectually) turned on


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



On the up: Seng Piow
On the down: Being scared of him

I was talking to BiBi yesterday about how I'm totally scared of Seng Piow and he's not my type at all blah blah but:

"When I see his beautiful photographs, IT TOTALLY TURNS ME ON."

Bibi understands because he is always falling in love with totally ugly, old people, the only attraction being that he likes their intellect and talent.

"Yes! I know. Being brilliant is totally sexy," he said.

Not that SP is ugly or anything lah. He's actually pretty good looking. He's just so quiet and sits in a corner, that you err... never ever notice. And he's sooo mysterious which scares us totally silly.

|

Previous posts

Back tracking...

Dolly also writes for...

Dolly reads...

Write to...

  • dollyblogATyahooDOTcom