Dolly is a chicken


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



On the up: Roosters!
On the down: ~nil~


I mean chicken as in I was born in the year of, not that I'm cowardly (although I do seem to get freaked out a hell of a lot of things so maybe it means that too).

So I was Rinpoche's old Friend, Diana the other day about how Chocolate Shirley's daughter was asking me why I still own My Little Ponies and how I couldn't explain to a 6-year-old why I was acting like I was 6-years-old.

Then Diana goes, "No, no. That's a very rooster thing. They take a long time to mature."

HAHA! So you see, it's in the stars. I can't help it. My immaturity has been set way before I was born.

Then I had a think about all the other roosters I know and they're all damn silly and refuse to grow up. In fact, I'm probably the most matured rooster I know!

|

Previous posts

Back tracking...

Dolly also writes for...

Dolly reads...

Write to...

  • dollyblogATyahooDOTcom