Dolly's fatigue


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



On the up: Energy
On the down: Exhaustion

It isn't just me, I promise. Everyone else seems to having the shits recently - allergies, flu, cough, bad bad bad and constant exhaustion. Gerry told me it's cos I sleep too much but that's not it either - if I sleep 12 hours I feel just as exhausted as if I'd only slept 4.

Anyway, I refused to get out of bed today until all the crazy exhausting dreams went away and I had my fill of snooze. Got up at 11.30 and felt light as a bird, ready to take over the world again.

I got called to DameKhang to audition for a voiceover for this video on Gaden. Seng Piow did his fancy recording thing and then played it back like a thousand times so I had to hear my ugly voice on repeat like a broken record. It is SO HORRIBLE!

(There's a whole new concept of hell - they make you sit in an empty room and play recordings of your voice over and over and over again).

Sharon got the job hands down because she's got this voice like warm butter which makes you just want to go to sleep under a big fluffy blanket.

Anyway, oh yah, went on a big detour but going back to that thing about everyone being exhausted: I am amazed at just how fabulous some people look even if they're flu-ridden, haven't slept in 10 days and are surviving on eating cheap bread.

When I saw Joe I said, "Oh my god, what happened to you? You look like you haven't slept in like three days."

He's like "Uh... yah, I really haven't..."

Actually, it doesn't make a difference because he still looks on top form.

Also Ruby - who really doesn't ever sleep and eats about as much as a 3-month-old baby. She always has perfectly manicured nails, perfectly brushed hair, perfectly coordinated clothes and eyes that sparkle.

How do they do it?! It's just NOT fair. No fair, no fair.

|

Previous posts

Back tracking...

Dolly also writes for...

Dolly reads...

Write to...

  • dollyblogATyahooDOTcom