August Dolly


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



On the up: Birthdays
On the down: What they reveal about you


My batty aunty from Singapore is forever sending me forwards even though I've already told her straight, "Yima, I don't read forwards."

Anyway, I finally read something she sent which was one of those funny analysis of your personality according your birth month. No idea where it's from, or who wrote it - all this stuff is dodgy lah.

But anyway, this is what it says about August babies (me!)

outgoing personality. takes risks. feeds on attention. no self control. kind hearted. self confident. loud and boisterous*. VERY revengeful. easy to get along with and talk to. has an "everything's peachy" attitude. likes talking and singing. loves music. daydreamer. easily distracted. hates not being trusted. BIG imagination. loves to be loved. hates studying. in need of "that someone". longs for freedom. rebellious when withheld or restricted. lives by "no pain no gain." caring. always a suspect. playful. mysterious. "charming" or "beautiful" to everyone. stubborn. curious. independent. strong willed. a fighter.

Bits in pink are TOTALLY TRUE.

I'm really not sure about that thing about "always a suspect." A suspect of/for what?! Always, some more. Choy.

* See previous entry See! I was right. I can't help being cho-loh. It was all written in the stars!

|

Previous posts

Back tracking...

Dolly also writes for...

Dolly reads...

Write to...

  • dollyblogATyahooDOTcom