Cupcake Dolly


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



On the up: Cupcakes
On the down: Cupcakes spoiling your diet

A few months ago evil Shan decided to drop round my house with the most fantastically gigantic cupcake. I remembered it a few days ago and can't
stop
thinking
about
cupcakes


Cupcakes cupcakes cupcakes cupcakes cupcakes cupcakes cupcakes

I was even dreaming about cupcakes. It was such a traumatising dream because I was in this shop which sold cupcakes (the one Shan bought the giant one from) and there was this HUGE queue and I was freaking out that I wouldn't be able to get one.

Anyway I can't be arsed to drive all the way to buy one so I decided to make them today.

Can you imagine? Me and flour and butter and eggs and cooking stuff!

I was all "Okay, I'm going to do my sadhana and then make cupcakes" which means of course I spent the whole sadhana thinking about buttercream icing.

Om Tare Tuttare Cupcake Soha

Om Ah Ra Ba Tsa Cupcake

Well, I made em! It wasn't a disaster. They're fabulous... and gigantic because I overfilled the cupcake cases. And made with light pink and blue and green icing with a jelly baby on top.
----------------------------------------------------

Later, online with Sharon.

"I am so excited about cupcakes! I'll bring you some tomorrow. But wait yah. I'll eat one, and do that 8-hour test. If I don't get diarrhea then I'll give you some."

"Oh but that would be a great diet - eat cupcakes and lose weight!"

I came up with a plan with her to inject small amounts of potent laxatives into each cupcake and market it as a new weight loss programme - the more cupcakes you eat, the thinner you get.

See, we are fabulous. Even if we're not working.

|

Previous posts

Back tracking...

Dolly also writes for...

Dolly reads...

Write to...

  • dollyblogATyahooDOTcom