Cho-loh Dolly


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



On the up: Class
On the down: Crass

I was talking to Shantini on the phone in the garden last night. I had just got home and was still on the phone with her, and since it was a nice night out I thought I'd chat outside.

A few minutes later father comes down, opens the door and starts gesturing. "Aiyo come inside lah! You're SO LOUD!"

Uh oh. I'd just been discussing very strange neurotic tendencies with Shantini and now all the neighbours had heard.

I went inside still talking away and father in the background is going,

"Aiyo you ah! You're so loud you know! It's so embarrassing! You're a real bloody Chinaman."

Choy.

I'm just excited is all!

I can't help being loud lah. Everyone keeps telling me to shut up and keep my voice down.

Even other girly friends tell me, "Eh please lah, don't be so cho-loh? See-mun a bit can or not!"

Um, I like to think it's all part of my vivacious happy outgoing nature. HAH.

|

Previous posts

Back tracking...

Dolly also writes for...

Dolly reads...

Write to...

  • dollyblogATyahooDOTcom