Domestic Dolly


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



On the up: Domestication
On the down: House chores

I've spent such an uber domestic weekend.

Saturday afternoon slumming with the commoners down by Ikano powerhouse when A and I went to look for airconditioners. Eugh, it's such a chore. A got clever and engineer-y and was talking about pipes and wires and stuff which made me very confused so I went to look at the washing machines.

Can you believe it? I actually got quite excited.

How 1950s.

There's my little secret: I love washing machines because you put everything dirty inside and it spews out a whole load full of nice-smelling clean pretty clothes.

Then Sunday afternoon my mother taught me how to make a beef casserole.

She got me chopping up the carrots and stuff and I couldn't even manage to get that right.

I am so not destined for that household thing.

My mother once said to me, "If it was the old days nobody would want to marry you lah cos you wouldn't be a good daughter-in-love."

Pui!

On that note, A rang his mother in Australia today and when I spoke to her, she asked me if A was causing any trouble up here in KL.

She said, "If he ever does anything to annoy you, make him walk the dogs." Hahaha

|

Previous posts

Back tracking...

Dolly also writes for...

Dolly reads...

Write to...

  • dollyblogATyahooDOTcom