Ugly Dolly


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



On the up: Individuality
On the down: Lack of originality


Remember this entry about boring Chinese girls and their straight hair?

It turns out there's a whole website promoting them. It's called Hottest Blogger (which already tells you how "original" it is) and it's plastered with Asian girls doing that VVTC Exotic Asian Girl look.

Ya lah, some of them are real pretty. Got that sweet-sweet, deer-in-the-headlights big-eyes, camera-smile kind of look. But damn me if they don't all look the same.

See what I mean about the straight long rebonded semi-dyed hair?

I have half a mind to get someone to nominate me onto that site just for a laugh to see the brickbat comments I'll get. LOL.

Anyway, I don't think the site people would even let me on those seeing as I ain't hot, I ain't got long straight hair and big fat mascara-laden eyes, and I ain't writing about how much sex I'm having with White Men.

Oh how tired!

Poor ugly me :p

|

Previous posts

Back tracking...

Dolly also writes for...

Dolly reads...

Write to...

  • dollyblogATyahooDOTcom