Tsongkhapa


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



On the up: Meditation
On the down: Visualisation gone wrong

Tsongkhapa's this fabulous Buddhist saint guy who wears this great yellow hat and is all smiling and zen and Om Ah Ra Ba Tsa Na Dhi.

You're supposed to visualise an image of Tsongkhapa in front of you as you're reciting his mantra etc. And he's supposed to be golden and radiate brilliant golden light.

Rinpoche has described it as being like the sun's reflection on a huge mountain made entirely of gold bars.

Like this:


But damn me if he doesn't look like he's got a bad perma-tan in my visualisation.

In my very ISG attempts to meditate he looks orange, like he's put on too much Ambre Solaire and I just can't fix the image.

So guess what? I ain't enlightened yet.

|

Previous posts

Back tracking...

Dolly also writes for...

Dolly reads...

Write to...

  • dollyblogATyahooDOTcom