Dolly makes friends with a cranky cat


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



On the up: Kittens
On the down: That they're stray :(

A found two litters of kittens in the apartment. Two mommy cats and five kittens that are so cute you almost want to stuff them in your pocket and take them home.

Their mommies get real cranky when you go near them though so we've taken to just feeding them from a distance and then running far far away. Today, even one of the teeny tiny cats made this horrible guttural sound at me like it was telling me to get lost (in a very rude way).

I wanted to take them all home (with the mommies) but A gave me this one-kind-of-look. Anyways the five dogs at home might trample them so they're probably better off where they are.

Loook, aren't they're la-va-lee? It's like straight out of The Aristocats cartoon!

I want a cat. I want I want I want I want.


|

Previous posts

Back tracking...

Dolly also writes for...

Dolly reads...

Write to...

  • dollyblogATyahooDOTcom