Big Fat Cat Drama


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



On the up: Cats
On the down: Chasing them around a carpark

I've been absent because I have been frazzled and flustered about 7 kitty cats.

Remember them?

First of all, my father is in some kind of big bad mood this week. When I told him I'm feeding these cats every day, kena bloody big scolding. Choy, do something good also kena get in trouble.
Could be out shooting up heroin; could get pregnant; could be spending all his money on RM600 shoes; could get involved in some revolutionary political group and get arrested; could drink and drive and smash up his car. But he gets all antsy about me feeding some little old cats. Pffft.

Then the next headache was trying to find them a home because I
just
can't
leave them in the carpark and have someone run them over by mistake.

And if you leave them, it means more strays. And more strays. And more strays.
Big evil exponential growth of poor kitty cats.

So I found these fabulous people who work with stray animals, get them properly treated by a vet, and then find them homes.

Next trick was trying to get the cats to them, so this whole morning was spent chasing cats around the carpark. Bloody exhausting work.

Okay, so the problem is partly solved but I'm still trying to find people who might want to take a cat home. Any takers?... Get in touch!

This attachment-to-helpless-cats thing is so tiring and probably quite impossible. It must be how old all those poor old Bodhisattvas up there think when they're trying to sort us crappy samsara addicts out.

|

Previous posts

Back tracking...

Dolly also writes for...

Dolly reads...

Write to...

  • dollyblogATyahooDOTcom