Birthday Dolly


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



On the up: Birthdays!
On the down: Being ill

Just my luck: To celebrate the 26th day of little me being on this planet, I woke up with a beautifully scratchy, sore throat. So the first call of my birthday was at the doctors, getting lots of pretty pink and green pills (even my medication is a little bit hippie-coloured).

I also had a splendid conversation with the doctor about colonic irrigation, and he gave me an extensive explanation on the multiple benefits of eating two oranges a day. See, you learn something new every day, even when you're already 26.

|

Previous posts

Back tracking...

Dolly also writes for...

Dolly reads...

Write to...

  • dollyblogATyahooDOTcom