Sleep/Awake Dolly


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



On the up: New projects!
On the down: The need to sleep

There is soooooooooooo much going on that lunch has now become a luxury.

Suddenly, a Dolly has also become a scriptwriter (when under pressure, you discover talents you never knew you had) and is about to become the focus of a mini documentary (there's a mini celebrity in all of us).

I've decided to join a mini committee to organised a fundraising variety show. The initial plan was to grab a bunch of people, throw them on stage and make them SING! Stoopid, obviously. Because then there was talk of runners, and event managers and what about lights? sound? backdrop? event programme? *scream*


The upside to biting off more than you can chew is that you suddenly learn all these things you never knew even existed.

Also, I have started this which is very obviously a copy of The Coveted, but I think Malaysia is in need of it! You MUST pardon the terrible poses and it is ALSO ESSENTIAL that you ignore the fact that I need to lose 7 kilos. The emphasis is on the clothes, damnit.


I'm also in a little dilemma about moving out. It's a bit weird how there are some parents are trying desperately to kick their kids out of home, while my parents are trying desperately to keep me IN. I told a DollyDad that I was planning to move out with Zen Ben and he looked very very very sad indeed, which is probably far worse than if he just chucked a huge fit and screamed.


At the same time, there are plans underfoot to build a new house(s) - this means a whole new custom-made mini bungalow for me alone too, with its own entrance, car port and lap pool... which can also be far more tempting than renting, no? The catch is that my neighbours are well, my parents. LOL. They have promised not to interfere though.


Okay, what with all the excess of work, writing, scripts, books, edits, fundraisers etc I can't handle thinking about anything remotely complex. I'm going off to write a story now. bye bye.

|

Previous posts

Back tracking...

Dolly also writes for...

Dolly reads...

Write to...

  • dollyblogATyahooDOTcom