Disorganisation


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



On the up: JP's organised head
On the down: Dolly's disorganised chaos

JP said the nicest thing to me about being disorganised today which made me almost want to cry.

We were talking about being organised and such, because JP is officially the most organised person I know (along with Wendy). It's quite fascinating to watch - you just sit there and watch him plan something. IT'S IMMACULATE. He doesn't forget ANYTHING.

See, there's a reason why he has such a big head and looks like a Doraemon.

On MSN:

Dolly says: I'm sure Rinpoche knows that i'd probably set the house on fire if i was put in charge of anythin remotely needing organisation
JP says: oh no
that scary huh

Dolly says: haha have u seen me ever being organised?!
JP says: you don't need to mah. you work wonders without any structure
Faery says: *made a funny face* how nice of you to say
JP says: it's true mah
JP says: you'll be a mess if you were organised.


I think that's the nicest thing anybody's ever said to me *sniff*

|

Previous posts

Back tracking...

Dolly also writes for...

Dolly reads...

Write to...

  • dollyblogATyahooDOTcom