Dolly loves!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



On the up: love love!
On the down: being too obsessed

Oh dear, I'm all in-lust-in-love again.

Again because I have been infatuated OnOffOnOffOnOff with this one since the word GO. Non Stop, Never-Get-Bored, AlwaysAlways adoration. I think I might actually be in love with him for the rest of my life.

I told Vera today, "I want to marry him! It would be sooooooooo perfect."

The silly moot thought I was being serious.

She was all, "What makes you want to marry him?" and then "What happens after the nice wedding? Are you sure can handle the commitment?" She gets very worried about me, can't you tell.

I said, "No lah! I'm just kidding. I don't really mean I want to marry him. That's just the kind of thing I say lah. Aiyoo."

She seemed really really really really really relieved to hear that. Then added, "Man, I'm glad I managed to last and am not one of your two-minute friends."

That made me think, "Oh yah hor... I'm even fickle about people I know/love/dislike/feel neutral about."

But anyway, back to the boy du jour and how he is not only beauuuuuuuuuuutiful but also everything else fabulous. Like finding a GIGANTIC MILK TRAY where everything inside tastes good and the caramels got left out.

Okay, so no marriage but I do so want to live with him forever in a big airy apartment with huge balconies, vintage crockery and heaps and heaps and heaps and heaps of books. We'd survive on just coffee and chocolates (Milk Tray, no caramel) and give each other beautifully designed tomes (first editions! vintage! or The Very Newest Volume) for birthday presents.

We would have big long conversations at strange early hours of the morning about all sorts of wonderful Things That Matter. And he would always be laughing with splendid eyes. Then, when it was time, he'd go off to work in his very efficient, confident, passionate way to be clever, to be meaningful, to be magical, to change people's lives!

Because he's that sort of person.

See, I've got it allll worked out.

|

Previous posts

Back tracking...

Dolly also writes for...

Dolly reads...

Write to...

  • dollyblogATyahooDOTcom