Shopping Dolly


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



On the up: Spending money
On the down: Achey feet

Okay, so I love all the shopping here - love love love. But I do soooooooooooo hate that high exchange rate which means everything is so EXXXXXXX!

I've been looking for a cute laptop bag for ages because those big old ugly tired bland boring black bags they give out with every single laptop purchase in the world is starting to make me feel like vomiting on myself.

Black. YUCK.

So then I read in a magazine here that there's a new boutique in a new mall that sells Vintagey flowery laptop carriers!

I MUST HAVE. Attached even before I have it.

I took off to Clarke Quay and hunted and hunted and hunted. The mall is the most confusing maze you could ever imagine a mall to be. Makes Sungei Wang look like a straight line. It took me half an hour just to find the shop, even with the shop address and a floor plan of the mall.

But it was wellll worth it! Now I can pretend to be like what Virginia Woolf would have been like if she had a laptop back then.

Also!
FURRY PINK slippers from La Senza.
A tacky black top for ONLY $5 (okay, so it's not all expensive)
Another tacky green flowery halter dress (that shall be worn with construction books - still looking)
Clothes for a Tara costume
and
and
and
and...
A STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE TSHIRT! (one of them vintagey prints of SS before she became butch)

This is an incredible find because she absolutely my ultimate pink hero. Even more than Paris Hilton, and Barbie Doll put together. Who else can run around in a HUGE skirt, has freckles, wears pink and has best friends all named after dessert?

I want to buy EVERYTHING here. If I don't stop spending, I'm going to have no money left and will have to walk home from town to my aunt's flat in Ang Mo Kio every day, and eat grass.

(But that could be good too - I'd lose heaps of weight and look even better in my new clothes!)

|

Previous posts

Back tracking...

Dolly also writes for...

Dolly reads...

Write to...

  • dollyblogATyahooDOTcom