Fashion makeup dolly


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



On the up: The Coveted
On the down: Not getting those fashions here


Everyone go read The Coveted! So many pretty pictures of pretty clothes and POP YELLOW SHOES!

*desire*


When I grow up, I so want to have a huge, never ending comprehensive wardrobe full of vintage, and cute high street and market treasures. (No top brands, because I think that for all that lack-of-personality, the prices are ridiculous and horrendous).



And PS, for my birthday (which is not so very far away), I want I want I want any and everything from Benefit Cosmetics. They're in KL now so you have no excuse not to buy me a nicely wrapped pink basket full wonderfully packaged pink things!

|

Previous posts

Back tracking...

Dolly also writes for...

Dolly reads...

Write to...

  • dollyblogATyahooDOTcom