Mop Top Dolly


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



On the up: Housework
On the down: Being a spoilt princess


While at over at Rinpoche's Ladrang (house) today, someone spilled Coke all over the kitchen floor, and all of us walking around it did nothing but smear sugar all over the floor.

Sticky floor and sticky feet will not do.

So I thought I would be helpful and mop the floor so I found the mop, the pail, the floor cleaner and started to mop.

Tashi walked by and said, "We should take a photo of you mopping the floor" and laughed and laughed.

Then Joe came in and said very loudly, very surprised, "OH MY GOD You're mopping the floor!! We have to take a photo. The princess is mopping the floor."

Then they all stood around and watched me mop the floor - JJ, Wendy, Jenny, Joe, Tashi. 5 people finding great entertainment in a Dolly doing housework.

I was like geeez, I can do housework you know.

But apparently not because after watching me flounce around for 5 minutes, Joe couldn't stand it anymore and took the mop out of my hands to show me how to mop the floor properly.

He just shook his head, 'Aiyoooooooooooooooooooo," and then left to go back to the office.

Shame. I'm just soooooo glad Rinpoche didn't have to see me massacreing his floor.

Aiyo what to do. I make a shit housewife/daughter-in-law. 100 years ago, nobody would have wanted to marry me.

|

Previous posts

Back tracking...

Dolly also writes for...

Dolly reads...

Write to...

  • dollyblogATyahooDOTcom