BKK Dolly


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



On the up: Travel
On the down: Last minute-ness

I took this week off for a retreat. I spent all my energy on the first two days just trying to stay awake. They say obstacles always arise when you're in retreats - all the rubbish from all the way inside that clogged up sewer mind comes out and, hopefully, gets purified alongside all the other karma-crap.

My biggest obstacle, then: most definitely sleep. I've never felt so asleep as I did the last two days.

Anyway, typically, just as I am starting to get the hang of this thing (not a blink of drowsiness this morning!), the Buddhas - and Rinpoche - spring a surprise... and we're off to Bangkok for three days.

Forget the retreat, I'm hanging on a lotus cloud til Saturday! And there'll be lots of stories when I get back...

|

Previous posts

Back tracking...

Dolly also writes for...

Dolly reads...

Write to...

  • dollyblogATyahooDOTcom