Green Dolly


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



On the up: Doing what you like
On the down: Doing what you dislike

I'm back on track after the big emo session on Tuesday re: the dilapidated state of my writing and a certain hair product company.

Three of my favourite people of the month (JP, Miin and Dolly Mummy) screamed at me for all the moaning and told me to Quit with a big fat capital Q.

In fact, a few days ago Miin said she liked reading my blog because it wasn't emo so I shall have to make a swift return to being lala.

So, in the spirit of doing things you like and not doing things you dislike, I decided to go paint my fingernails Tara green in the middle of the day today....

which is just so totally decadent, and wrong, and self-indulgent and wasteful but but but JP said it was okay! (well, sort of).

While on the subject of JP, I just noticed, actually, how funny it is that he always writes these really stress-everyone-out-entirely emails or sends out these little random smitchy *slap* messages to people, and then signs off with this horridly absurd, cheery, "Have a nice day! Ciao! Love, JP"

And since he's so nice about it, you can't even hate him. meh.Annoyed.

Anyway, I got the poor teeny tiny undersized manicurist to paint Vajrayogini BAM syllables on four random fingernails today so now I have mini Vajrayoginis dancing upon my fingertips (and I'm sure she's as thrilled as I am). Got pictures, but so can't be arsed to download them.

And then, as a bonus, someone magically plopped a new pair of shoes into my hands today! Lilac espadrilles....
THAT FIT!
*dances*

Yes yes, I've decided it is inifinitely more fun to be ridiculous than it is to get het up.

|

Previous posts

Back tracking...

Dolly also writes for...

Dolly reads...

Write to...

  • dollyblogATyahooDOTcom