Dolly Dolls


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



On the up: Dollies!
On the down: Humans


Look!!!! Monk dollies!!

Why is it that things are so damn cute when they're in miniature and made into dolls?

There are some people that I think would look just fantastic if they were made into dolls. People like Wendy would be damn adorable as a dolly. You could have variations too, like "Work Wendy" and "Dharma Wendy" and "Party Wendy", sort of like Barbie but with real people.

I think if I were to be made into a dolly, I would want to be a blowup doll because they're just so WRONG.

Of course, not the horrid cheap naked ones with bad makeup that you get in low grade sex shops, but the totally cute ones with clothes, like the one they made of Kimber in Nip/Tuck.

They'd have to shrink my waist a gadzillion times, inflate my chest and give me long hair since blowup dolls are all about impossible sexist fantasies and the objectification of women... but it's okay. I think it would only make sense if my alter-ego, dollyself was totally ridiculous.

|

Previous posts

Back tracking...

Dolly also writes for...

Dolly reads...

Write to...

  • dollyblogATyahooDOTcom