Bodystep Dolly


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



On the up: Bodystep!!!!!!
On the down: Sore feet

Hurray!!!! After a year of MIA, a dolly made a fabulous comeback at Bodystep today AND made it through the whole hour without taking a break. My poor old screwedup leggy legs were well prepped after a whole year of TLC, Epsom salts, chiropractic bills and Rest with a capital R, so if I'm not ready to get back on the boards, then I never will be!

It was just the same as it always was *sigh* with all the same lovely people like Lannie and Steven (since it was his class). And he played the Kylie track!

I surprised myself by being able to remember all the choreo top-to-toe for those First Four Favourite Tracks: how the track starts, what comes next, how many knee-repeaters, how many taps, when it ends, how it ends.

Why is it that I am so very talented in all the most useless things?

Anyway, despite the excitement and high spirits, it has been a whole year since I was reigning Bodystep queen so the Bodystep stamina has waned a bit. And by Track 10 I felt like
I
was
going
to
die

But I made it and I'm feeling very proud of myself and my lovely knees.

|

Previous posts

Back tracking...

Dolly also writes for...

Dolly reads...

Write to...

  • dollyblogATyahooDOTcom