Dolly banking


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



On the up: Money
On the down: Not knowing where it goes

I am officially the most mentally-challenged person in this entire realm of existence when it comes to money.

*screams*

I just know how to spend.
The
End.

I thought that in the spirit of it being the start of a new year, I would make a proper list of all my spending in the last few weeks and write out cheques to cover credit card costs.

The list was not just
hellishly
freakishly
frighteningly
long

It was also
horrendously
scarily
makes-me-want-to-cry
high

I sucked it up and wrote out the cheques so now there is that splendid feeling of catharsis.

Then I thought I would be clever and try to consolidate bank statements against my own records (see, I do make an effort).

And it didn't tie up.

Even my accountant mother came in to help and she gave up. She's been doing accounts for 30 years and yet, my teeny tiny bank account proved too much of a headache.

I've decided to START AFRESH! So have hidden my credit cards away and made them totally inaccessible for shopping.

In the following weeks, I shall only draw out RM100 at a time, eat leftover beans and rice and never, never step into any place with a cash till.

|

Previous posts

Back tracking...

Dolly also writes for...

Dolly reads...

Write to...

  • dollyblogATyahooDOTcom