PMS Dolly


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



On the up: The Pill
On the down: Being off it


The nice thing about being on the Pill is having no PMS. Ever. Oh yah, and you get rid of that almighty fear of having babies. urgh.

Everything sucks since I've been off it, and all the nasty PMS symptoms are back, like that wanting to throw up every time I eat something. Something is up with that - there's definitely something wrong when I stop wanting to eat.

The only times I ever not want to eat is when I'm:

really depressed
really happy
in love
PMSing
hungover

*tries to figure out which one it is*

Thought I should try to force myself to the pool for a swim. Jumped into my pink bikini and realised I probably look like a man in drag (been watching too much Connie and Carla) what with the distinct lack of waist and flat chestedness. Hope I don't scare off any kiddies at the pool.

And then am off to eat and drink (No Chivas! No red wine!) and be a jolly Dolly again tonight. yay! Spent last night at home being angelic and doing nothing more adventurous than watch TV. So YSG, I know, but if I have to do that again tonight
I
WILL
SCREEEEEEEEEEEEAM

|

Previous posts

Back tracking...

Dolly also writes for...

Dolly reads...

Write to...

  • dollyblogATyahooDOTcom