Dolly dreams


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



On the up: Nice dreams
On the down: Being ill

I just want to write in my blog all day instead of editing our newsletter (it's called no more caves, gettit? haha) but now I know Joe knows about this blog so I can't hide anymore. meh.

Now I'm ill and have a throat infection, which hurts *cries*

When I told my mother, she said, "See lah! Lick some more boys lah, then you get germs!"

I said, "How you know boys got germs?"

She said, "Yah! Of course they have germs lah!" and gave me this look like I was stupid that I didn't know that. "Boys are made of snails and puppy dog tails all these gross things so of course they have germs!"

Then the maid said, "See lah, drink some more red wine lah! Ah yah."

*sniff*

The upside of being ill and not sleeping for twodaysstraight is that I slept last night for 8hoursstraight, which like, never, evereverever, happens.

AND THEN SOME MORE -->

I had lots of nice dreams. And ever since I watched Disney's Cinderella when I was a little girl, I've believed in not telling people your dreams if you want them to come true. And I'm sure as hell gonna keep my big enormous mouth shut about this one because it
was
superduper
Mary Poppins
fantastic
(and didn't even involve sex!
errrr... not that everything should revolve around sex *looks up at the ceiling*)

Then I woke up away from nice dreams and happy thoughts to a sore throat and runny nose.
*sniff*
*bleah*
*manjaaaaaaaaaaa*

|

Previous posts

Back tracking...

Dolly also writes for...

Dolly reads...

Write to...

  • dollyblogATyahooDOTcom