The Amazing Race Asia


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



On the up: Zabrina and Joe Jer
On the down: The race is over :(

Okay, I know this is a totally delayed reaction but I missed the first showing of the Amazing Race Asia final, having been forcedcajoledbribed to go to a meeting that day.

So I had to make do with the rerun, which was probably better as I would have probably died of anxiety if I watched it on the day itself. Knowing who won made the whole thing so much easier.

BUT I WAS STILL SO DAMN HAPPY WHEN ZABRINA AND JOE JER MADE IT TO THE FINISH LINE!!!!

They were totally the most fun team - never had a bitch fit, always game for a challenge, and always so cute and smiley. I never felt as proud to be Malaysian (and a woman) as I was when I watch them on the race! Just realised that the acronym for The Amazing Race Asia is TARA... which may explain why an all-girl team won! hehe

Am so inspired now and sooooooooo want to go on if there's ever another season of it. This old and very favourite friend from school, Isabelle, had actually thought of both of us bumbling onto the show.

She sent a message one MSN: "Let's do the Amazing Race! Neither of us can drive stick and we horrible sense of direction, but never mind, let's do it let's do it let's do it, it'll be so funny."

I was like "Errrrrr, ummmmmm, let me think about it, no."

Next time lah.

|

Previous posts

Back tracking...

Dolly also writes for...

Dolly reads...

Write to...

  • dollyblogATyahooDOTcom