Dolly diet


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



On the up: Being thin, svelte and healthy
On the down: That neverending weight battle

I know everyone is sick to their back teeth and back of me whingeing about my weight but IT IS AN ISSUE.

I've lost some weight, hurray, after all that return to gymming and lots of fruit. People have even noticed and have commented on the weight loss, huzzah! And X said yesterday that I don't look like a heffer, even though I was gym-absent for over 8 months. There is hope yet for an overweight Dolly.

At the same tim Dolly Mummy has been on a Very Healthy Diet of boiled vegetables and grilled chicken and when she went to her doctor's for her regular check up, found out that she had lost 3 1/2 kilos.

So Dolly and her Dolly Mummy were very happy, clapped their hands, did a little dance and felt they should reward themselves for all the hard work by eating lots of chocolate and cake.

Someone dropped round two very evil slices of cake packed full of saturated fats of every kind in the world and now I've got constant urges to run downstairs for a big bite of cheesecake. I've also been scoffing chocolate and crispy Indian muruku things. So naughty naughty. What to do when you live in a fat farm and there is always delicious food in the kitchen!

Oh I was just SO GOOD in the last fortnight and I'm afraid to jinx it. I was sooooooooooooooooooo gorgeous a year ago and now I look like Bessie the cow, except even Bessie doesn't pig out on chocolates; she just eats grass all day long.

And so, I shall have to reinforce a papaya regime again. It's fabulous - you eat heaps of papaya (instead of say, Ferrero Rochers) and it keeps you full and makes you poop everything out.

Okay, that was much too much information. A girl loses all sense of common decency when she gets desperate.

|

Previous posts

Back tracking...

Dolly also writes for...

Dolly reads...

Write to...

  • dollyblogATyahooDOTcom