Transcribing Dolly


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



On the up: Transcribing
On the down: Carpel Tunnel

My aunt went back to Singapore and sent me a big scary powerpoint presentation about how we can screw up our bodies from working long hours, accompanied by really horrible photos of people's muscles getting totally screwed up.

I'm on my 8th disc! Hurray, only 4 more to go.

(but wait, if the others don't finish their transcripts, then I'll have to end up taking another.... six?!)

It's good, it shows how much work I can actually do if I put my mind to it but it's bad because now there is no excuse for me not to transcribe everything in the future.

I never worked so hard in my life!

A is asking why I am being worked so hard, but when I thought about it I realised it's not that I'm being worked hard, it's because I'm been so damn lazy up until now, so now that I'm working as much as a normal person does, it is TOTALLY EXHAUSTING.

|

Previous posts

Back tracking...

Dolly also writes for...

Dolly reads...

Write to...

  • dollyblogATyahooDOTcom