Irritated Dolly


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



On the up: Blogging
On the down: The inability to be honest

There are so many people who just irritate, irritate, irritate meeee and I can't even write about it because they read this blog.

And because I am a very nice, non-irritating person, I won't blog about it because I don't want to hurt their feelings (even if it does make an excellent subject for writing about).

Damn me for being so considerate!! *halo*

Pft.

Okay so there's that nice Buddhist thing about how you should take people who irritate the SHIT out of you as your life's most important teachers. (The nice Buddhists masters teach and write it in a much nicer way of course, without four-letter words starting with S)

So we're supposed to realise that these irritating, shitty people teach us patience, they teach us to be nice, they teach us how to shut your big mouth on a public blog. And so, we should treat them like we have found a precious treasure.

I have many precious treasures. There are so many, I've had to buy a big golden chest to put them all in, and often I walk by it and kick the bloody thing down.

So if you're reading this, and you think that maybe I'm talking about you, I probably am!

Love,
vindictive, evil, samsara, petty, impatient, unforgiving, bad mood Dolly

|

Previous posts

Back tracking...

Dolly also writes for...

Dolly reads...

Write to...

  • dollyblogATyahooDOTcom