Dolly is in the amazing race


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



On the up: Racing racing
On the down: The streeeesssss!

The KMP writers (KMP = kechara media and publications, our little, humble, fabulous, amazing, dharma publications' house filled with beautiful, fabulous, amazing people) have just been given a huge project.

It involved 3 full days of teachings, and we are now in the mad, adrenaline-fuelled process of transcribing and editing and getting out as a book in one month.

It is the amazing race, the Dharma version... except in this race there's no loser. Or rather, no option to lose. You just gotta do it!

There are 27 hours of talk to transcribe and Sharon and Susan have been madly transcribing on the plane on the way to their holiday in Canada. I am turning into a robot, and my aunt just scared me by telling me how I could totally ruin my wrists from typing. Thanks. It just couldn't get funnier.

So they say the universe won't give you more than you can handle... I sure hope they is right! Anyway, it's fun and I love feeling like I'm going mad (and no! i'm not being sarcastic, geez!). It sure beats writing shitty stories about Brylcreem!!!!

Bring on enlightenment. wooh!

|

Previous posts

Back tracking...

Dolly also writes for...

Dolly reads...

Write to...

  • dollyblogATyahooDOTcom